- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez FRIX6FEAH Iron Label Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K36854 000001000 K36854000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With the growing popularity of the Iron Label series, Ibanez continues to tap the seismic underworld for inspiration. Working their famous FR body sh...Click To Read More About This Product
Fast neck, active EMG pickups and kill switch.
With the growing popularity of the Iron Label series, Ibanez continues to tap the seismic underworld for inspiration. Working their famous FR body shape from the “chassis” up, the FRIX6FEAH has been designed to add some dark, dramatic flair to the brand’s no-frills, “made-for-metal” lineup.
The FR Series was designed as a musical chameleon suited to handle anything from Classic Metal to cutting-edge Metalcore. Now, this sleek beauty continues to evolve as a member of the Iron Label series.
Working from the philosophy that playing comfort translates into speed and articulation, the FRIX6FEAH features a spacious, bound ebony fretboard mounted on a 3-piece maple/bubinga Nitro Wizard neck that both enhances playing agility and optimizes clarity.
The acclaimed Ibanez Gibraltar Standard II bridge improves sustain and provides faultless intonation, while EMG 60 and 81 pickups effectively produce a distinctive tone with thick, complex distortion and plenty of depth to help you mold your signature sound.
Gotoh locking machine heads help provide superior tuning stability and expedite string changes. An infinitely usable finishing touch comes in the form of a convenient Kill switch for insane rhythms and electrifying strobe effects that will take your solos into another dimension. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Ash
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Nitro Wizard
- Neck wood: Maple/bubinga
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 15.75 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Side dots
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: 60
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: 81
- Brand: EMG
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: Yes
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Gilbralter
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Gotoh Magnum locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Move up the ladder with Ibanez. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.