- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez GRG120BDXL Left-Handed Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- H83135 000001000 H83135000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The GRG120BDXL Left-Handed Electric Guitar is an irresistable bargain from Ibanez, featuring the playability, warranty, and set-up of their more expe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An amazingly affordable rock guitar with a super-comfy neck, powerful Ibanez pickups and tremolo bridge.
The GRG120BDXL Left-Handed Electric Guitar is an irresistable bargain from Ibanez, featuring the playability, warranty, and set-up of their more expensive instruments, but at a rock bottom price. It's all about the neck and this guitar gets a super-fast one made from a single piece of maple with a radiused rosewood fingerboard and shark teeth inlays. Powerful Ibanez-designed humbuckers provide plenty of output and are perfect for getting overdriven sounds. The GRG120BDX also comes equipped with an upgraded FAT-6 tremolo bridge that'll inspire you while keeping everything in tune.
Case sold separately.
Resonant basswood body
Slim & comfortable 1pc maple neck
Rosewood fingerboard with white shark teeth inlay
Ibanez designed humbucker pickups: Powersound-1 neck, Powersound-2 bridge
Volume, Tone and 3-way selector controls
Low profile Ibanez FAT-6 tremolo bridge
Case sold separately
Don't miss this chance to grab a great starter or backup left-handed guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.