- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez GRG7221 7-string Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J10346 000002000 J10346000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ibanez GRG7221 is purpose-built for high-speed, low-drag shredding - in all its 7-string glory. It all starts with the RG body style, which is pr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An amazingly comfortable neck, built for high-speed, low-drag shredding.
The Ibanez GRG7221 is purpose-built for high-speed, low-drag shredding - in all its 7-string glory. It all starts with the RG body style, which is primed for players with attitude. The GRG7221 gives you an amazingly fast maple neck and a resonant, well-balanced poplar body. You'll love how this guitar feels as soon as you pick it up. Turn up the heat with this guitar's outstanding dual hot humbucking pickups. Get your hands on this magnificent Ibanez and prepare to shred.
Body shape: Double cutaway
Body type: Solid body
Body material: Solid wood
Top wood: Not applicable
Body wood: Poplar
Body finish: Gloss polyurethane
Orientation: Right handed
Scale length: 25.5"
Truss rod: Standard
Finish: Gloss polyurethane
Fret size: Jumbo
Number of frets: 24
Nut width: 1.89" (48mm)
Middle: Not applicable
Active or passive: Passive
Series or parallel: Parallel
Active EQ: No
Special electronics: None
Control layout: Master volume, tone
Pickup switch: 3-way
Coil tap or split: No
Kill switch: No
Bridge type: Fixed
Bridge design: Ibanez 7-saddle
Tailpiece: Not applicable
Tuning machines: Die-cast
Color: Black chrome
Number of strings: 7-string
Special features: Price
Case: Sold separately
Country of origin: China
Add an affordable 7-string to your collection from a brand that makes the best. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.