- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez GRGM21 Mikro Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product 518875
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ibanez Mikro GRGM21 Electric Guitar can shred with the big boys. Though smaller than standard-scale guitars, it's no toy. The Mikro is made to th...Click To Read More About This Product
Shred with the big boys.
The Ibanez Mikro GRGM21 Electric Guitar can shred with the big boys. Though smaller than standard-scale guitars, it's no toy. The Mikro is made to the same high standards as all Ibanez guitars and features the very same Powersound pickups that go into all GIO series electric guitars. Its smaller size and shorter scale make the Mikro perfect for young rockers, and it's also an ideal grown-up guitar for tour-bus songwriting or practice.
Case sold separately.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- 22-1/5" scale
- 24 frets
- Dual Powersound humbucking pickups
- Hardtail bridge
- Case sold separately
Order the GIO today and shred with the big boys.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.