- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez GRX20 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #519417 000787000 519417000787000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ibanez GRX20 Electric Guitar has a sleek neck and fast action. Two howling humbuckers-a Powersound 1 at the neck and a Powersound 2 at the bridge...Click To Read More About This Product
Dual humbucking crunch on a budget.
The Ibanez GRX20 Electric Guitar has a sleek neck and fast action. Two howling humbuckers-a Powersound 1 at the neck and a Powersound 2 at the bridge-crank out grinding, gritty tone by the busload. Standard rocking tremolo lets you dive bomb your way to musical bliss.
A guitar doesn't have to cost a bundle to sound good. The GIO series was developed for players who want Ibanez quality in a more affordable package. Not only do they look and play better than everything else in their price range, but their rigorous inspection, set-up and warranty is the same as Ibanez's more expensive models.
Case sold separately.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- neck type: GRX Maple neck
- body: Poplar body
- fretboard: Treated New Zealand Pine fretboard w/White dot inlay
- fret: Medium frets
- bridge: FAT-6 tremolo bridge
- neck pickup: Infinity R (H) neck pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- bridge pickup: Infinity R (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- hardware color: Chrome
- Case sold separately
Pick it up today and release your pent-up artistic passions.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.