- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez GRX70QA Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product H77128
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ibanez GRX70QA delivers a lot of electric guitar for a down to earth price. Featuring Ibanez Powersound pickups (a middle single-coil and bridge ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
HSH Powersound pups and a FAT6 trem are keys to the fast lane on the sonic highway.
The Ibanez GRX70QA delivers a lot of electric guitar for a down to earth price. Featuring Ibanez Powersound pickups (a middle single-coil and bridge and neck humbuckers), a comfortable GRX maple neck that plays fast and smooth, and a contoured poplar body that snuggles up nice and friendly. 5-way switching and a FAT6 tremolo bridge give you tons of tone and playing options to play practically any style, and the GRX70QA's good looks are at home in bands that play hard rock to country.
Case sold separately.
- Beautiful select top
- Fast neck
- Three PU w/5 way switch
- Trem bridge
- Case sold separately
Call or click to order the GRX70QA.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Type: GRX
- Body: Poplar body/ Quilted Art Grain top
- Frets: Medium frets
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Pearl dot inlay
- Bridge: FAT 6 bridge
- NeckPU: PSND1
- MiddlePU: PSND-S
- BridgePU: PSND2
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.