- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez GRX70QAL Left-Handed Electric Guitar
Transparent Blue Burst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L46568 000001000 L46568000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ibanez builds guitars for all levels of players—from beginners to the most demanding masters of the instrument. Regardless of price, Ibanez always st...Click To Read More About This Product
Classic good looks with the Ibanez eye for detail.
Ibanez builds guitars for all levels of players—from beginners to the most demanding masters of the instrument. Regardless of price, Ibanez always strives to offer the absolute best sound, style, and playability in its class. It’s this mindset that has earned the GRX70QAL its place as the one of the most popular start-up guitars of all time, responsible for launching numerous musical careers around the world.
The left-handed GRX70QAL matches classic good looks with the Ibanez eye for detail. Its poplar body is adorned with a handsome quilted maple art grain top and maple neck features a treated New Zealand pine fingerboard with white dot inlays.
High output Infinity R humbucker pickups provide delicious driven tone, courtesy of a 5-way selector switch that provides access to whatever tonal palette you need. A T106 tremolo rounds out your stylistic weaponry. Case sold separately.
Trust Ibanez to make it right. Order today.
- GRX Maple neck
- Quilted Maple Art Grain top/Poplar body
- Treated New Zealand Pine fretboard w/White dot inlay
- Medium frets
- Infinity R (H) neck pickup
- Infinity RS (H) middle pickup
- Infinity R (H) bridge pickup
- T106 bridge
- Chrome hardware
- Case sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.