- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez Ibanez RG6PPBFX RG Premium 2020 Limited 6st Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L72482 000001000 L72482000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed to inspire your musical journey, each model in the Ibanez Premium series is created using select tone woods, high-profile electronics and ha...Click To Read More About This Product
An Ibanez Premium model to inspire your metal musical journey.
Designed to inspire your musical journey, each model in the Ibanez Premium series is created using select tone woods, high-profile electronics and hardware, dedicated skills, craftsmanship and care. Models in the Ibanez Premium series offer a richness of sound, stunning appearance and unrivalled playability. One of the representative models in the Ibanez Premium Series, the Ibanez RG6PPBFX comes with a wide range of distinctive features to motivate any guitarist. The Ibanez RG6PPBFX features a stunning 7mm poplar burl top with a Tropical Seafloor finish. This Ibanez comes with an 11-piece Wizard neck made of maple, walnut and purpleheart, contributing to the neck’s extreme rigidity and increasing sustain.
The ebony fretboard provides a tight response and comes with Jescar EVO gold frets with Ibanez Premium fret edge treatment. Jescar EVO gold frets are known for their bright tone, gorgeous gold look and player-friendly features, such as long durability and a smoothness for note bending. As an added bonus, the luminescent side dot inlay makes it easy for players to see in the dark, especially when performing on darkly lit stages.
The Ibanez RG6PPBFX’s Bare Knuckle Aftermath pickups deliver a bright and expressive tone, transmitting a quick bottom-end response for picking and fast riffing along with a dynamic midrange and precise high-end articulation. The coil-tap switch unleashes the Aftermath pickups’ full output (for a modern voice) or a lower output signal (for a vintage tone). This Ibanez Premium model features a Mono-rail bridge, which provides accurate intonation of each string and playing comfort. The Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability and make string-changing quick and easy. Gig bag is included with this model.
- American basswood body with poplar burl top
- Wizard 11-piece maple/walnut/purpleheart neck
- Ebony fingerboard with mother-of-pearl dot inlays
- Bare Knuckle Aftermath pickups and coil-tap switch
- Mono-rail bridge with Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads
- Gold hardware and luminescent side dot inlay
An Ibanez Premium that will inspire your metal musical journey. Order today.
- Top wood: Poplar burl (7mm)
- Body wood: American basswood
- Neck shape: Wizard 11-piece
- Neck wood: Maple/walnut/purpleheart
- Material: Ebony
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl dot
- Frets: Jescar EVO gold frets with Premium fret edge treatment
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Bare Knuckle Aftermath (H)
- Bridge: Bare Knuckle Aftermath
- Switching: Coil-tap switch
- Bridge: Mono-rail
- Tuning machines: Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads
- Color: Gold
- Luminscent side dot inlay
- Gig bag included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.