- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez Ibanez RGA42FML RGA Series Electric Guitar
Flat Blue Lagoon Burst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L72293 000001000 L72293000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
If Ibanez can lay claim to the title of being the strongest name in metal guitars, then the RGA is the model this reputation was built on. Every inch...Click To Read More About This Product
The Ibanez RGA42FM screams speed, fury and expression.
If Ibanez can lay claim to the title of being the strongest name in metal guitars, then the RGA is the model this reputation was built on. Every inch of this classic screams speed, fury and expression. The Ibanez RGA42FM is a hardtail, 6-string electric guitar that features a sultry flamed maple top with a white binding; a fast, thin Wizard III maple neck; and a jatoba fretboard with jumbo frets for maximum left-hand performance. Combined, the neck and fretboard provide a smooth, inviting playing surface and contribute to the Ibanez RGA42’s warm, well-defined tonality. Also, the directly mounted proprietary Quantum pickups offer an entire palette of thick, distorted tone textures that never sacrifice high-end articulation. A simple yet solid fixed bridge provides stable, dependable tuning and accurate intonation.
- Flamed maple top on a meranti body
- Wizard III maple neck, jumbo-fret jatoba fretboard with off-set white dot inlay
- Quantum (H) neck and bridge pickups
- F106 bridge
- Black hardware
A classic that screams speed, fury and expression. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.