- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez JS140 Joe Satriani Signature Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J18800 000001000 J18800000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ibanez JS140 Joe Satriani Signature Electric Guitar has every feature that the guitar hero requires to unleash his talents, but at a price that t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Signature Satriani body, comfortable JS maple neck and coil-tapping.
The Ibanez JS140 Joe Satriani Signature Electric Guitar has every feature that the guitar hero requires to unleash his talents, but at a price that the weekend warrior can afford. It starts with the Satriani body made of basswood and continues with a slim and comfortable JS maple neck. The stability and sustain are amazing with a taper and radius that make fingering all 24 frets a thrill.
The Edge Zero II tremolo bridge by Ibanez is tailored to provide extreme control and maintain rock-solid intonation with each use. Soundwise, the JS140 delivers a huge range of tones. Wired to two humbuckers and a Coil-tap switch on the tone knob (push/pull). The result of which is a total control over the sound that will inspire the best in those fortunate enough to make this white beauty their own.
- Satriani body made of basswood
- Slim and comfortable JS maple neck with 24 frets
- Edge Zero II tremolo bridge
- Two humbuckers and a Coil-tap switch on the tone knob (push/pull)
- Case sold separately
Join the league of great guitarists who depend on Ibanez. Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.