- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez JS2450 Joe Satriani Signature Electric Guitar
Muscle Car Purple
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J13746 000001000 J13746000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ibanez Joe Satriani Signature Electric Guitar is made in Japan with typical Ibanez flair and remarkable craftsmanship. It's a fine instrument, de...Click To Read More About This Product
A striking guitar packed with signature tweeks and Japanese craftsmanship.
The Ibanez Joe Satriani Signature Electric Guitar is made in Japan with typical Ibanez flair and remarkable craftsmanship. It's a fine instrument, designed to satisfy and inspire both the established performer and one waiting in the wings. This exceptional player features a shapely alder body in a striking finish and a JS 3pc Maple/Bubinga neck. Its rosewood fingerboard has Pearl dot inlays and 6105 frets with the Prestige fret edge treatment.
This JS2450 has a 24-fret fingerboard and comes with Joe's favorite DiMarzio pickups wired to some advanced electronics. There's a high pass filter on the volume pot that maintains highs at low volumes and a push/pull coil tap on the tone pot that adds sound and tonal variations for both pickups. Also featured is the legendary and original JS/Edge Tremolo that's Joe's favorite in feel and tone. Hard shell case included.
- Alder body
- JS 3pc Maple/Bubinga neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with Pearl dot inlays
- 6105 frets with the Prestige fret edge treatment
- 24-fret fingerboard
- DiMarzio pickups
- High pass filter on the volume pot and push/pull coil tap on the tone pot
- JS/Edge Tremolo
- Hardshell case included
Trust Ibanez to get it right. Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.