- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez Kiko Loureiro Signature KIKOSP2 Electric Guitar
Transparent Red Burst
- Write a Review
- J48423 000001000 J48423000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
After conquering South America with his fingers of fury, Brazilian Kiko Loureiro and his band Angra’s first release went gold in Japan. Now as his mu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A visual statement as passionate as the player for whom it was designed
After conquering South America with his fingers of fury, Brazilian Kiko Loureiro and his band Angra’s first release went gold in Japan. Now as his musical reputation spreads through worldwide, Ibanez introduces the instrument on which Kiko and the guitar builder collaborated.
The KIKOSP2 is Kiko’s own take on Ibanez S Series—with thicker Poplar body for tighter low ends. Dressed in a transparent red finish of the Flamed Maple Art Grain top, the KIKOSP2 makes a visual statement as passionate as the player for whom it was designed.
A Rosewood fretboard with jumbo frets provides a smooth, inviting playing surface and contributes to the KIKOSP2’s well-defined tonality. Ibanez Infinity R pickups, along with 5-way switch selector provide an impressive palette of tone textures. Case sold separately.
- KIKOSP Maple neck
- Flamed Maple Art Grain top/Poplar body
- Rosewood fretboard KIKO special inlay on 12th fret
- Jumbo frets Infinity R (H) neck pickup
- Infinity RS (S) middle pickup Infinity R (H) bridge pickup
- Floyd Rose tremolo bridge
- Cosmo Black Hardware
- Case sold separately
Trust Ibanez to produce excellent value. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.