- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez Marco Sfogli Signature MSM1 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J48408 000001000 J48408000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Marco Sfogli is an Italian composer, arranger, and mixing engineer — as well as being one of the most important and visible contemporary guitarists t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sparkling highs and beefy lows with a generous heaping of sustain.
Marco Sfogli is an Italian composer, arranger, and mixing engineer — as well as being one of the most important and visible contemporary guitarists today. His signature model MSM1 was designed to fully support his incredibly versatile playing style.
Based on the Ibanez RG design, the MSM1 features an American Basswood body with Tineo top for sparkling highs and beefy lows with a generous heaping of sustain. An absolutely rock-stable 5-piece Wenge/ Bubinga neck with Wenge fretboard and Jumbo frets offer super-smooth fingering over the full length of the fretboard.
A combination of DiMarzio Air Norton and The Tone Zone pickups provides huge sound with a broad dynamic range and infinite sustain. The zero-resistance-smooth SynchroniZR tremolo bridge and the ZPS-FX offer total sonic control, and the pinnacle of tuning stability combined with Gotoh locking machine heads. Case included.
- MSM 5pc Wenge/ Bubinga neck w/KTS TITANIUM rods
- Tineo top/ American Basswood body
- Wenge fretboard
- Mother of Pearl off-set dot inlay
- Jumbo frets
- Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads
- DiMarzio Air Norton (H) neck pickup
- DiMarzio The Tone Zone (H) bridge pickup
- SynchroniZR tremolo bridge w/ZPS-FX
- Chrome hardware
- Case included
Trust Ibanez to produce excellent value. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.