- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez Paul Gilbert Signature miKro electric guitar
- Write a Review
- J49186 000001000 J49186000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Paul Gilbert is not only an extraordinary musician, but a creative tinkerer as well. Always looking to build a better mousetrap…or at least a more ve...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Powerful tones and a shorter scale for those with smaller hands.
Paul Gilbert is not only an extraordinary musician, but a creative tinkerer as well. Always looking to build a better mousetrap…or at least a more versatile one, Paul endlessly searches for ways to improve his instrument as a vehicle for his musical ideas. His signature PGM is now available from miKro series.
With its shorter scale neck and smaller body, this guitar is ideal for younger guitarists and/or those with smaller hands that struggle with wider frets. At the same time, those with longer fingers will love being able to play deep bends with the looser strings and due to the shorter scale will find it easier to perform blistering feats. Great tone, great playability and great fun it’s time to try the PGM miKro.
PGMM31 takes over all the icons of classic PGM model; Reversed headstock, Maple fretboard and of course, iconic f-hall paints with 1-vol control. Despite its tiny body and short scale, miKro series does not sacrifice playability under name of Ibanez. The .010-.046 string gauge ensure enough tension for playing comfort. Case sold separately.
- Maple PGM miKro neck (22.2 in.)
- Poplar body
- Maple fretboard w/Black dot inlay
- Infinity R (H) neck pickup
- Infinity R (H) bridge pickup
- Fixed bridge
- Black hardware
- Case sold separately
Add a great Ibanez to your arsenal. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.