- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez Paul Stanley Signature miKro Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J49185 000001000 J49185000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
KISS clawed their way to the top of the charts during the 70’s to become one of the biggest acts in the history of Rock n’ Roll. The band...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Powerful tones in a compact size.
KISS clawed their way to the top of the charts during the 70’s to become one of the biggest acts in the history of Rock n’ Roll. The band’s frontman, Paul Stanley, and Ibanez sat down to create his signature guitar in a smaller size and shorter scale, and now it will finally debut as part of the Ibanez miKro series.
The PSM10 features a resonant Poplar body, slim profile Maple neck and Rosewood fretboard for balanced tone. The Infinity R pickups deliver a versatile range of tone and dynamics, and the simple 3-way pickup selector and 2 knobs (for tone and volume) facilitate tonal selections.
The .010-.046 string gauge ensure enough tension for excellent playing comfort. Its smaller sized body is also convenient for songwriting or practice no matter where you are. Despite its smaller body and short scale, the PSM10 does not sacrifice playability and retains Ibanez products’ quality. Case sold separately.
- Maple PS miKro neck (22.2 in.)
- Poplar body
- Rosewood fretboard w/White block inlay
- Medium frets
- Full Tune III bridge
- Infinity R (H) neck pickup
- Infinity R (H) bridge pickup
- Chrome hardware
- Case sold separately
Add a great Ibanez to your arsenal. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.