- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez PS1DM Paul Stanley Signature Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K90849 000001000 K90849000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
As a musician and also as an entertainer, Paul Stanley has never failed to wow audiences and fans around the world with his larger-than-life stage pe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The legendary one-and-only Paul Stanley Signature Electric Guitar by Ibanez - featuring 1,400 pieces of rhinestones
As a musician and also as an entertainer, Paul Stanley has never failed to wow audiences and fans around the world with his larger-than-life stage persona as well as with his legendary Ibanez PS guitars. With its unforgettable outline, Paul has developed revolutionary ideas, such as using cracked mirror pieces over the body, to truly make the PS model become one of the most iconic guitars in history. To celebrate 40 years since his first signature, the original PS10, Ibanez is proud to introduce the PS1DM, a limited edition model inspired by another iconic design Paul has utilized.
The PS1DM features more than 1,400 pieces of rhinestones carefully laid out on the body, creating one of the brightest stage guitars ever. The standard PS specs are also included, such as the Gibraltar Bridge, Seymour Duncan pickups and Half-Bone/Half Brass Nut, to reinforce his signature sound.
PS1DM comes with a special case and Certificate of Authenticity signed by Paul. Production is limited.
- Mahogany body, maple top with 1,400 pieces of rhinestones
- 3-piece Maple “PS1” set-in neck, bound ebony fingerboard, abalone/acrylic block inlay, jumbo frets
- Seymour Duncan ’59 model SH-1n neck pickup, Custom 5 SH-14 bridge pickup
- Gibraltar bridge, Quik Change tailpiece, chrome hardware, Certificate of Authenticity signed by Paul
This breathtaking limited-production custom Paul Stanley Signature guitar is sure to be a collector's item. Order yours today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material:
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: PS1
- Neck wood: 3-piece Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Acrylic block
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: SH1N '59
- Bridge: SH-14
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel:
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Gilbralter
- Tailpiece: Quick change
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Limited production, Half-Bone/Half Brass Nut
- Case: Special Hardshell case
- Accessories: Hand-signed certificate of authenticity
- Country of origin: Japan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.