- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez RG Series RG470MB Electric Guitar
Autumn Fade Metallic
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J48133 000001000 J48133000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
If Ibanez holds the most iconic name in metal, then the RG is certainly the guitar that built this reputation. Every inch of this classic screams spe...Click To Read More About This Product
A classic made for speed, fury, and expression.
If Ibanez holds the most iconic name in metal, then the RG is certainly the guitar that built this reputation. Every inch of this classic screams speed, fury, and expression.
This RG470MB’s Mahogany body, shrouded in a gradation finish, is complemented by the distinction of a Maple fretboard, which, as tone aficionados know well, yields a shade more “bite” to the guitar’s voice. As the originators of the thin, fast neck, the Wizard III is yet another achievement in player comfort—comfort that translates into maximizing player performance.
Proprietary Quantum pickups for a focused, vintage meets modern, vibe and you’ve got a guitar that’s every inch a pure metal machine. Case sold separately.
- Wizard III Maple neck
- Mahogany body
- Maple fretboard w/Black dot inlay
- Jumbo frets
- Quantum (H) neck pickup
- Quantum (S) middle pickup
- Quantum (H) bridge pickup
- Double Locking tremolo bridge
- Black Hardware
- Case sold separately
Trust Ibanez to produce excellent value. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.