- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez RG Series RG7421PB 7-String Electric Guitar
Flat Sapphire Blue
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J15093 000001000 J15093000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
When the history of the solidbody 7-string is told, there is one brand that stands above the rest: Ibanez. While other guitar makers experimented hal...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A mahogany body with a poplur burl top, fast Wizard neck and proprietary pickups for sonic perfection.
When the history of the solidbody 7-string is told, there is one brand that stands above the rest: Ibanez. While other guitar makers experimented halfheartedly, Ibanez committed its full efforts to the development and perfection of this instrument. Now, the Ibanez artist roster brims with the leaders of progressive and heavy metal 7-string players.
The RG7421PB exemplifies an artist-driven development process and the guitar building expertise that it yields. Dressed in a refined poplar burl top, the mahogany-bodied RG7421PB sports a rosewood fingerboard for warm, yet well-defined tonality. As the originators of the thin, fast neck, the Wizard II-7 is yet another achievement in player comfort-resulting fretting hand fit that minimizes effort and maximizes your performance. Proprietary Quantum 7 pickups round out this metal mammoth with an entire palette of thick, distorted tone textures.
Sapphire Blue Flat finish
3pc Maple "Wizard II-7" neck
Poplar Burl top/ Mahogany body
Pearl dot inlay
Quantum 7 neck pickup
Quantum 7 bridge pickup
Fixed 7 bridge
Case sold separately
Satisfy your appetite for deeper tone in a delicious package. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.