- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez RG321 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H64188
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The RG 321E electric guitar features a 3-piece bolt-on maple neck with the thin and fast Ibanez wizard II profile and a mahogany body like that offer...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A premier metal axe with EMG pickups, and the simplicity and sustain of a fixed bridge.
The RG 321E electric guitar features a 3-piece bolt-on maple neck with the thin and fast Ibanez wizard II profile and a mahogany body like that offers extra power, warmth, chunk, and strong sustain. The bound rosewood fingerboard has 24 jumbo frets and pearl dot inlays. All hardware is black including a Gilbraltar Standard bridge, and die-cast tuners.
The RG321E is loaded with passive EMG Hi-Z humbuckers pickups in the neck and bridge positions. Controls include a master volume, master tone, and a 5-way pickup selector.
The Gibraltar Standard bridge combines rock solid construction with fine tuning capability. Each saddle is designed with a comfortable smooth top. The low-profile design of the Gibraltar Standard Bridge offers maximum playing comfort.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Neck Material: 3-piece maple
- Neck Type: Wizard II
- Body: mahogany body
- Frets: 24 jumbo frets
- Fingerboard: bound rosewood
- Inlay: pearl dot inlays
- Bridge: Gibraltar standard bridge
- Pickups: EMG Hi-Z humbuckers
Order a guitar with power, tone and attitude today!
- Wizard II neck dimensions
- Scale length: 25.5", (648mm)
- Width at nut: 1.69", (43mm)
- Width last fret: 2.20", (56mm)
- Thickness 1st fret: 0.74", (19mm)
- Thickness 12th fret: 0.82", (21mm)
- Radius: 15.74", (400mm)
- Pickup switching: 5-position blade:
- position 1. full bridge pickup
- position 2. inside single-coils bridge and neck
- position 3. Full bridge and neck humbuckers
- position 4. neck humbucker in parallel
- position 5. full neck pickup