- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez RG421 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H91426 000001000 H91426000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The RG is the most recognizable and distinctive guitar in the Ibanez line. Three decades of metal have forged this high-performance machine, honing i...Click To Read More About This Product
An affordable rocker with a mahogany body, Wizard neck and fixed bridge.
The RG is the most recognizable and distinctive guitar in the Ibanez line. Three decades of metal have forged this high-performance machine, honing it for both speed and strength. This RG421 model has a mahogany body and a Wizard III neck shape that offers maximum comfort and speed. Its fingerboard is jatoba with 24 jumbo frets for bigger note bends and it also comes with dual Ibanez INF pickups that are wired to a 5-way switch for a variety of coil combinations and sounds. A fixed bridge and Cosmo black hardware complete the list of hard-rockin' appointments.
Wizard III Maple neck
Ibanez's thin, flat, and fast, yet strong and sturdy, Wizard neck offers unlimited playability for demanding players, and features a two-octave 24-fret fretboard for wide tonal range.
The Quantum pickups provide accelerated bass response for exceptionally fast tracking of high-speed staccato riffing with crushing mid range and precise high-end articulation.
Case sold separately.
- Wizard III 3-piece Maple neck
- Mahogany body
- Jatoba fretboard w/White dot inlay
- Jumbo frets
- Fixed bridge
- Quantum pickups
- Cosmo black hardware
- Case sold separately
Take it up a notch without spending too much. Order today.
- Scale: 648mm/25.5"
- Width at Nut: 43mm
- Width at Last Fret: 58mm
- Thickness at 1st: 19mm
- Thickness at 12th: 21mm
- Radius: 400mmR
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.