- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez RG450DX RG Series Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J05408 000001000 J05408000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
If Ibanez holds the most iconic name in metal, then the RG is certainly the guitar that built this reputation. Every inch of this classic screams spe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A classic that screams speed, fury and expression.
If Ibanez holds the most iconic name in metal, then the RG is certainly the guitar that built this reputation. Every inch of this classic screams speed, fury and expression. This RG's mahogany body, dressed in a white pickguard, and sharktooth inlaid bound rosewood fingerboard, make for a clean, clear, visual statement with a touch of a throwback vibe.
All good, but this axe goes well beyond skin-deep beauty. As the originators of the thin, fast neck, the Wizard III represents yet another achievement in player comfort, comfort that translates into maximizing player performance. Factor in proprietary Quantum pickups for a wide palette of thick, distorted tone textures and the ultrareliable Edge Zero II tremolo and you've got a guitar that's every inch a pure metal machine.
Neck type: Wizard III Maple neck
Body: Mahogany body
Fretboard: Bound Rosewood fretboard w/Sharktooth inlay
Fret: Jumbo frets
Bridge: Std. DL tremolo bridge
Neck pickup: Quantum (H) neck pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
Middle pickup: Quantum (S) mid pickup (Passive/Alnico)
Bridge pickup: Quantum (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
Hardware color: Cosmo black
Case sold separately
Join the league of great guitarists who depend on Ibanez. Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.