- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez RG752 Prestige RG Series 7 String Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J05405 000003000 J05405000003000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
As the crown jewel of Ibanez, the Prestige line represents the passion and pride of Japanese luthiery. These guitars, produced exclusively in Japan, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Produced exclusively in Japan with passion and pride.
As the crown jewel of Ibanez, the Prestige line represents the passion and pride of Japanese luthiery. These guitars, produced exclusively in Japan, have earned worldwide acclaim and respect throughout the industry for their craftsmanship, quality, and innovation. Combine this with the classic Ibanez RG design and you have an instrument that truly represents a cornerstone of the Ibanez legacy.
The RG752 7-string features the fast, smooth performance of the Wizard-7 Prestige neck constructed of five, glued, solid pieces of maple/wenge for absolute rock solid stability and a hand-selected Rosewood fingerboard with jumbo frets. Electronics include a pair of DiMarzio PAF-7 pickups that perform like classic late 50s humbuckers for a bright, clean sound from the lower strings.
The unobtrusive Lo-Pro Edge 7 bridge enables performance of the wildest sonic acrobatics with complete confidence that the guitar will effortlessly return to perfect tuning. Hardshell case included.
- 7-string model
- Wizard-7 Prestige neck
- Hand-selected rosewood fingerboard
- Jumbo frets
- DiMarzio PAF-7 pickups
- Lo-Pro Edge 7 bridge
- Hardshell case included
Join the league of great guitarists who depend on Ibanez. Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.