Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
The Ibanez Iron Label RGDIM6FM will rule the progressive metal stage.
With the growing popularity of the Iron Label series, Ibanez continues to tap the seismic underworld for inspiration. Working their famous RGD body shape from the “chassis” up, the RGDIM6FM is a stunning creation of unique beauty that adds a new dimension to the brand’s no-frills “made-for-metal” lineup.
The RGDIM6FM comes with a Flamed Maple top on dark finished Ash/Mahogany body. The 26.7”/25.5” multi scale provides specific individual string tension to create a more “open” or “lively” tone that not only expands harmonic complexity, but also offers a more comfortable playing experience. Designed for playability, the frets are angled to match a player’s natural hand position so as to facilitate a more natural feel at all points on the Ebony fretboard. As a result, shredding on higher frets is near effortless. Extra-deep cutaways grant comfortable access to the neck’s highest notes. The fretboard also features luminescent side-dot inlays to provide a clear point of reference when playing at darker venues.
The Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker pickups provide an aggressive tone and a powerful attack without unwanted noise. These pickups are also equipped with a unique voicing system. Voicing one is an active high output voicing characterized by Fishman as “The ideal active ceramic humbucker tone. Crisp, searing crunch, tight bass with no mud, and a growl”, while voicing two, a modern passive attack, is described by Fishman as, “Organic, high output, passive ceramic tone [yielding] superb distortion characteristics with Fluence, dynamics and response”. Voicing can be changed by using the push/pull function on the volume knob.
Designed for both stability and sustain, the innovative Ibanez Mono-Rail bridge minimizes cross-talk between strings and facilitates flawless intonation. The RGD Iron Label is a perfect choice for the metal player looking for a more modern guitar that features the ultimate in both sound and playability.
- Ash/Mahogany body, Flamed Maple top
- Nitro Wizard 3-piece Maple/Purpleheart neck, 26.7”/25.5” multi scale, Ebony fretboard, Jumbo frets
- 2 Fishman Fluence Modern Ceramic Humbuckers, Voice Switch on Volume pot (push/pull)
- Mono-rail bridge
The RGDIM6FM combines effortless playability and stunning looks that will power your darkest and most extreme musical crusade. Call today.
RGDIM6FM RGD Iron Label Series Multi-Scale Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Flamed Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Wizard
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 26.7”/25.5” multi scale
- Truss rod:
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Side position markers
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Fluence Modern Humbucker Ceramic
- Bridge: Fluence Modern Humbucker Ceramic
- Brand: Fishman
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: push/pull function on the volume knob activates dual voicing system
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Ibanez Mono-Rail bridge
- Tuning machines: Gotoh locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of origin: Japan
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.