- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez RGIXL7 Iron Label 7-String Electric Guitar
Antique Brown Stained Low Gloss
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L44529 000001000 L44529000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With the growing popularity of the Iron Label series, Ibanez continues to tap into the molten metal underworld for inspiration. Re-working its famous...Click To Read More About This Product
Made for your deepest metal urges.
With the growing popularity of the Iron Label series, Ibanez continues to tap into the molten metal underworld for inspiration. Re-working its famous RG body shape from the chassis on up, the RGIXL7 has been designed to add some dark, dramatic flair to the brand’s no-frills, “Made-for-Metal” lineup. This striking 7-string RGIXL7 brings an air of mystery to the Iron Label line.
The RGIXL7 features a 27” scale-length neck which unlocks a plethora of down-tuning possibilities. The combination of the tight grained Macassar ebony fingerboard and the legendary super-thin, ultra-playable Nitro Wizard neck provides a smooth, dense playing surface that produces a tight low end with quick response. DiMarzio® Fusion Edge pickups, the result of a direct collaboration between DiMarzio® and Ibanez, provide great clarity and a very smooth response. The RGIXL7 also features a coil tap switch which helps expand the guitar’s tonal range by providing split-coil options. The Gibraltar Standard II bridge meshes with the guitar’s body to provide the optimal transfer of each string’s vibration. Gotoh® locking tuners provide amazing tuning accuracy and allow for quick, efficient string changing.
- Gloss-finish solid ash body
- 27"-scale, 5-ply maple/purpleheart Wizard-7 neck with 24-fret Macassar ebony fingerboard
- Dimarzio Fusion Edge-7 humbuckers with coil tap, 5-way switch
- Ibanez Gibraltar-7 bridge, locking Gotoh tuners
Click or call to order your Iron Label RGIXL-7 today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Ash
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Wizard
- Neck wood: 5-piece Maple/Purpleheart
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 27 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Macassar Ebony
- Radius: 15.75 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Offset Dot Luminescent side dots
- Nut width/material 1.89 in. (48 mm) Not specified
- Configuration: HSH
- Neck: Fusion Edge
- Bridge: Fusion Edge
- Brand: DiMarzio
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Coil-tap switch
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil tap
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Gibraltar Standard II-7
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Gotoh locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 7-string
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.