- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez S521 S Series Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J05414 000001000 J05414000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ibanez' marvel of form and function, the S Series, continues to evolve for today's player. Cloaked in a dramatic burst finish, a rosewood fingerboard...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Light enough to be comfortable, heavy enough to provide tone and sustain.
Ibanez' marvel of form and function, the S Series, continues to evolve for today's player. Cloaked in a dramatic burst finish, a rosewood fingerboard features jumbo frets. Lurking beneath the S Series graceful 3-D shape is mahogany specifically chosen for S Series instruments.
Light enough to amaze in terms of comfort, heavy enough to provide the tone and sustain that players expect from the S Series. As the originators of the thin, fast neck, the Wizard III neck is yet another achievement in playability, providing the kind of comfort that translates to responsiveness and speed.
Infinity pickups, along with 5-way switch, were chosen for the inspiring way they complement each other to create a wide pallet of tonal options that add fire, retain clarity, and improve sustain.
neck type: Wizard III Maple neck
body: Mahogany body
fretboard: Rosewood fretboard w/Off-set white dot inlay
fret: Jumbo frets
bridge: Fixed bridge
neck pickup: Quantum (H) neck pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
bridge pickup: Quantum (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
hardware color: Cosmo black
Case sold separately
Join the league of great guitarists who depend on Ibanez. Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.