- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez SA260FM SA Series Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product K59694
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Over the decades, the Ibanez SA series electric guitars have been a first port of call for players looking for simplicity with a modern edge. The Iba...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Ibanez SA260FM features a Mahogany body and Flamed Maple top, 2 Resolution single-coil pickups and a Quantum humbucking bridge pickup, and the T102 tremolo bridge.
Over the decades, the Ibanez SA series electric guitars have been a first port of call for players looking for simplicity with a modern edge. The Ibanez SA series combine amazing playing comfort, a graceful look and great tonal versatility to inspire today’s musicians.
The SA260FM features an arched top, bound Mahogany body with a visually stunning Flamed Maple top for warm and fat tone.
Slim and fast Maple neck, all access neck joint and scoop cut on the body back provides amazing playing comfort. The Ibanez original T102 tremolo provides superior tuning stability, proper string tension and long sustain. The SA260FM includes two Resolution single-coil pickups and one Quantum humbucker pickup. They feature a well-balanced tone and a wide dynamic range for tonal versatility. Wired through a 5-way pickup selector switch, they can be combined in a variety of configurations that create a wide palette of tonal options.
- Mahogany body, Flamed Maple top
- Maple neck, Jatoba fretboard w/White dot inlay, Medium frets
- Resolution single-coil neck and middle pickups, Quantum humbucking bridge pickup
- T102 tremolo bridge, Chrome hardware
From clean rhythm to crunchy blues, all the way out to the most molten of extreme metal, the SA will unlock all your musical potential. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Flamed Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Info not available
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape:
- Neck wood: 3-piece Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod:
- Neck finish:
- Material: Jatoba
- Radius: 15.75 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HSS
- Neck: Resolution (S)
- Middle: Resolution (S)
- Bridge: Quantum (H)
- Brand: Ibanez
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: T102
- Tuning machines: Not specified
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Japan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.