- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez Talman Series TCM50NT Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- H80315 000000000 H80315000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ibanez TCM50NT Talman double cutaway acoustic-electric guitar is perfect for electric guitarists who want to gain the full tones of an acoustic g...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A wild looking acoustic-electric with the richness of an acoustic and the playability of an electric.
The Ibanez TCM50NT Talman double cutaway acoustic-electric guitar is perfect for electric guitarists who want to gain the full tones of an acoustic guitar without losing the comfort and playability of an electric. The TCM50NT combines the rich sound of an acoustic with the size, upper fret access and radical looks of an electric. Featuring a stronger and more durable Ivorex II nut the TCM50NT has brilliant highs and more pronounced lows. The Ivorex II saddle is specially formulated to provide ultra-fast response and maximum sound transfer to the body. Equipped with the Ibanez AP2 magnetic pickup and the Ibanez AEQ-200 preamp with 2-band EQ this is an acoustic-electric that sounds great amplified.
Case sold separately.
- Body: Talman Double Cutaway
- Top: figured ash
- Back and sides: mahogany
- Neck: mahogany
- Bridge and fretboard: rosewood
- Pickup: AP2 Magnetic Soundhole Pickup
- Preamp: Ibanez AEQ200M Preamp with 2-band EQ
- Tuning machine: Ibanez Chrome Die-Cast Tuners
- Nut and saddle: Ibanez Ivorex II
- Bridge pins: Ibanez Advantage Bridge Pins
- Rosette: wooden marquetry
- Finish: natural high gloss
- Case sold separately
Start rocking an exciting acoustic. Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear