- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Islander Acoustic-Electric Acacia Guitarlele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L56760 000001000 L56760000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This hybrid instrument is an ideal addition to your collection of string instruments. Great for portability or for having an interesting tone for rec...Click To Read More About This Product
Tenor ukulele-size guitar with active pickup.
This hybrid instrument is an ideal addition to your collection of string instruments. Great for portability or for having an interesting tone for recording or performing.
It features an Acacia top, back and sides, an Okume neck, and a walnut fingerboard with white ABS inserts. Hardware includes a black Tusq nut, metal machine heads and a walnut bridge. It ships with good quality GHS strings and includes an under-saddle pickup, with 3 band EQ and a built-in tuner.
- Acacia top, back and sides
- Okume neck with walnut fingerboard and white ABS inserts
- Tusq nut, metal machine heads, walnut bridge
- Under-saddle pickup with 3 band EQ and tuner
Plays like a guitar, sounds like a ukulele. Order today.
- Top: Acacia
- Back and sides: Acacia
- Neck: Okume
- Fingerboard: Walnut with white ABS inserts
- Nut: Tusq, black
- Bridge: Walnut, with black ABS pins
- Machine heads: Metal, black knobs
- Scale length: 510 mm (20")
- Maximum width between upper sides: 172 mm (6,77")
- Maximum width between lower sides: 267 mm (10.51")
- Minimum width between sides: 152 mm (6")
- Width at nut: 50 mm (1.96")
- Body thickness: 73 mm (2.87")
- Strings: GHS
- Electronics: Under saddle pickup, 3 band EQ (bass, middle, trebble), built-in tuner
- Colour: Natural
- Finish: Satin
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.