- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Islander AS-MG Mini Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L76377 000001000 L76377000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Awarded best “Mini Guitar at Show” at the 2017 NAMM Show, the Islander AS-MG Mini Guitar is a stunning travel-ready instrument, with a solid Sitka sp...Click To Read More About This Product
This award-winning mini acoustic is perfect whether you're looking for a travel guitar or a finely crafted instrument.
Awarded best “Mini Guitar at Show” at the 2017 NAMM Show, the Islander AS-MG Mini Guitar is a stunning travel-ready instrument, with a solid Sitka spruce top and acacia back and sides. The acacia scoop bevel cutaway makes it comfortable to play, and the playing experience is further heightened by the mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard. It also features a solid Sitka spruce soundboard for crisp, clear trebles. Whether you’re looking for a small guitar to take to the beach, or a finely crafted musical instrument, the Islander AS-MG Mini is a top choice.
- Solid Sitka spruce top, acacia back and sides
- Mahogany neck, solid Sitka spruce soundboard, rosewood fingerboard and bridge with black ABS pins
- Rosewood armrest, acacia scoop bevel cutaway
- Gold Islander closed-gear tuners with black buttons
- Includes heavy-duty gig bag
An award-winning mini acoustic. Order today.
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Acacia
- Nut width: 1.8”
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 23.3”
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Black
- Tuning machines: Closed-gear
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Number of strings: 6
- Case: Heavy-duty gig bag
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.