- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson Chris Broderick Pro Series Soloist 6
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H94548 000001000 H94548000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Chris Broderick Signature Pro Series Soloist 6 boasts an arch-top mahogany body and through-body maple neck, 12"-radius rosewood fingerboard with...Click To Read More About This Product
A stealth rocker with an arch-top mahogany body and through-body maple neck.
The Chris Broderick Signature Pro Series Soloist 6 boasts an arch-top mahogany body and through-body maple neck, 12"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets, 25.5" scale length, stylish fingerboard and headstock binding, direct-mount DiMarzio Chris Broderick signature pickups, Floyd Rose Special tremolo, Jackson die-cast tuners and Dunlop locking strap buttons.
- Body Material: Mahogany with Arched Top
- Body Finish: Matte Polyester
- Body Shape: Soloist
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Mahogany Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Matte Polyester
- Neck Shape: 3rd Fret: 0.775", 12th Fret: 0.850"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Headstock: Jackson Reverse AT (3-Over/3-Under)
- Bridge Pickup: Direct Mount DiMarzio CB 6
- Neck Pickup: Direct Mount DiMarzio CB 6
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Special Electronics: 2-Position Mini-Toggle Kill Switch, Push/Pull Volume Coil Split, Push/Pull Tone Kill
- Bridge: Recessed Floyd Rose Special FRT-S2000 Double-Locking 2-Point Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Die-Cast Locking
- Case sold separately
Enjoy the smooth curves of this sustainful guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.