- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson Dinky JS22 DKA Arch Top Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L37452 000001000 L37452000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The JS Series Dinky™ Arch Top JS32Q DKA features a poplar body with a beautiful quilt maple arched top, bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcemen...Click To Read More About This Product
Dive bomb with inpunity with this affordable Jackson shredder.
The JS Series Dinky™ Arch Top JS32Q DKA features a poplar body with a beautiful quilt maple arched top, bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint for rock-solid stability. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and sharkfin inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius rosewood fingerboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut. This makes for comfortable and natural-feeling chording and riffing near the nut, with optimal shred articulation and bending nearer the heel.
Powered by direct mount dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets, the JS32Q DKA also features a three-way blade, single volume and tone controls, Jackson-branded Floyd Rose® licensed double-locking tremolo bridge, standard strap buttons and sealed die-cast tuners.
Available in a variety of transparent finishes that highlight the beautifully quilted top, the JS32Q DKA is finished off with stylish binding around the neck and headstock and all-black hardware.
- Gloss-finished solid poplar body with quilt maple top
- Bound, 25.5"-scale maple neck with 24-fret, compound-radius rosewood fingerboard
- Dual Jackson high-output ceramic humbuckers, 3-way pickup selector
- Floyd Rose Licensed double-locking tremolo system, sealed die-cast tuners
Click or call to order this Floyd-Rose equipped beauty today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Quilted Maple
- Body wood: Poplar
- Body finish: Trans
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Speed neck
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Graphite reinforced
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Compound 12–16"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Sharkfin
- Nut width/material 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Locking
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: High output humbucker Ceramic
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: High output humbucker Ceramic
- Brand: Jackson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose Licensed
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.