- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson JS32-7 Dinky DKA QM 7-String Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J16728 000001000 J16728000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The JS32-7 Dinky DKA QM 7-String Electric Guitar features an archtop basswood body with a dazzling quilt maple top, bolton maple neck, 16"-radius ros...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A dazzling 7-string with high-output pickups and reinforced maple neck.
The JS32-7 Dinky DKA QM 7-String Electric Guitar features an archtop basswood body with a dazzling quilt maple top, bolton maple neck, 16"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and "piranha" inlays, 26.5" scale length, stylish fingerboard and headstock binding, dual highoutput Jackson direct-mount seven-string humbucking pickups, single volume and tone controls, direct-mount Jackson HT-7 hard-tail bridge, and die-cast tuners.
Body shape: Single cutaway
Body type: Solid body
Body material: Solid wood
Top wood: Maple Quilted
Body wood: Basswood
Body finish: Gloss Polyester
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: .790 / .850
Neck wood: Maple with graphite reinforcement
Scale length: 26.5"
Truss rod: Standard
Neck finish: Hand-rubbed Oil
Fret size: Jumbo
Number of frets: 24
Nut width: 1.875" (47.62mm)
Neck: High output humbucker
Middle: Not applicable
Bridge: High output humbucker
Active or passive: Passive
Series or parallel: Series
Active EQ: No
Special electronics: None
Control layout: Master volume, tone
Pickup switch: 3-way
Coil tap or split: No
Kill switch: No
Bridge type: Fixed
Bridge design: 7-saddle string through body
Tailpiece: Not applicable
Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
Number of strings: 7-string
Special features: Neck profile
Case: Sold separately
Country of origin: China
Take the 7-string plunge with this value-packed guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.