- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson KV2 King V USA Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 511448 000001000 511448000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Jackson KV2 King V USA Electric Guitar is a lavishly appointed version of the King V. With a Floyd Rose Original double-locking tremolo, alder bo...Click To Read More About This Product
A king with regal bearing!
The Jackson KV2 King V USA Electric Guitar is a lavishly appointed version of the King V. With a Floyd Rose Original double-locking tremolo, alder body ( flamed maple top on transparent finishes), quartersawn maple neck with thru-body design, compound-radius ebony fingerboard with real mother-of-pearl sharkfin inlays, Seymour Duncan SH-4 neck pickup, and a Seymour Duncan TB-4 bridge pickup. Includes deluxe Jackson/SKB molded case.
Jackson's compound-radius fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. With a more relaxed hand, you'll play better!
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Floyd Rose Original double-locking tremolo
- Alder body ( flamed maple top on transparent finishes)
- Quartersawn maple neck with thru-body design
- Compound-radius fingerboard
- Ebony fingerboard with real mother-of-pearl sharkfin inlays
- Seymour Duncan SH-4 neck pickup
- Seymour Duncan TB-4 bridge pickup
- Includes hardshell case.
All hail the King. Order it today with our no-risk Dual Guarantees!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.