- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK2M Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L72843 000001000 L72843000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With premium features and outstanding vibe and performance, Jackson's Pro Series Dinky models provide the ultimate shred experience. A modern metal m...Click To Read More About This Product
Jackson's Pro Series Dinky models provide the ultimate shred experience with Seymour Duncan pickups.
With premium features and outstanding vibe and performance, Jackson's Pro Series Dinky models provide the ultimate shred experience. A modern metal machine, the Pro DK2M features an alder body and a graphite-reinforced bolt-on maple neck with sculpted shredder's cut heel for easier access to the upper frets. A hand-rubbed urethane finish on the back provides greater playing comfort, while a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel allows for quick and convenient neck relief tweaks. Featuring 24 jumbo frets and offset black dot inlays, the 12"-16" compound radius maple fingerboard is the ideal platform for heavy chording and fast, ripping solos. A pair of direct-mount brawny Seymour Duncan humbucking pickups—JB (bridge) and '59 (neck)—power this axe, delivering powerful punch while retaining clarity with enhanced note definition, a critical component for modern metal. Single volume and tone controls plus five-way blade switching allow players to tweak and refine tone, while a Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system provides improved tuning stability. The Pro DK2M also comes with Jackson's signature pointed 6-in-line matching headstock and black hardware.
- Alder body
- Graphite-reinforced bolt-on maple neck with sculpted shredder's cut heel for easier access to the upper frets, 12"-16" compound radius maple fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan humbucking pickups—JB (bridge) and '59 (neck)
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system
A modern metal machine from Jackson. Order today.
- Body wood: Alder
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Graphite-reinforced, bolt-on
- Truss rod: Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- Finish: Hand-rubbed urethane
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 12"-16" compound radius
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Offset black dot
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan JB humbucking pickups
- Neck: Seymour Duncan ’59 humbucking pickups
- Control: Volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system
- Hardware finish: Black
- Headstock: Jackson’s signature pointed 6-in-line
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.