Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
The Pro Series Monarkh with a solid mahogany body and clean tone.
The Pro Monarkh SCQ features a 24.75" scale length, mahogany body with an arched quilt maple top and a speedy one-piece set maple neck with a scarf joint and pair of graphite reinforcement rods, providing stiffness and high stability to guard against temperature and humidity-induced bending and warping. Enjoy Jackson’s familiar and effortless playing feel with a 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard featuring 22 jumbo frets and pearloid ghostfin inlays.
The modern-day metal guitarist requires tonal versatility and super clarity to keep up with the rapid twists and turns of modern metal. A classic Seymour Duncan humbucking combo delivers all that and more, with a JB bridge pickup for heavy riffage and a ’59 neck pickup for creamy leads. The Jackson fully adjustable radius compensated bridge creates perfect intonation along the entire length of the neck to ensure complex chords ring true, while the anchored tailpiece and die-cast locking tuning machines work in harmony for tuning stability that can withstand a good pick-hand thrashing without shifting.
Cloaked in classic Jackson style, the Pro Monarkh SCQ is available in Alien Burst or Satin Amber and features black hardware and three-ply binding around the body, neck and 3x3 AT-1 headstock.
- Solid mahogany body with arched, quilted maple top
- Set-in oiled maple neck with ebony fingerboard, compound radius and 22 jumbo frets
- Seymour Duncan '59 and JB humbucking pickups
- Jackson radius compensated TOM-style bridge with anchored tailpiece, Jackson Die-Cast Locking tuners
Unleash the fury with the feature-laden Jackson Pro Series Monarkh SCQ. Call today.
Pro Series Monarkh SCQ Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple, quilted
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape:
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod:
- Neck finish: Oiled
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid Ghostfins
- Nut width: 1.656 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: SH1N '59
- Bridge: SH-4
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: Yes
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Anchored
- Tuning machines: Die-cast locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Country of origin: Indonesia
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.