- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson Pro Series Signature Chris Broderick Soloist HT7 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K58561 000002000 K58561000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Former Megadeth and current Act of Defiance guitarist Chris Broderick is heralded as one of the most exciting guitarists in the current Metal landsca...Click To Read More About This Product
A Modern Metal Machine - the Chris Broderick signature model
Former Megadeth and current Act of Defiance guitarist Chris Broderick is heralded as one of the most exciting guitarists in the current Metal landscape - and his new line of signature guitars by Jackson will give you the same precise and exacting tool to create your own Mayhem.
Chris had very exacting demands in mind for his take on the venerable Soloist when coming to Jackson. Finding a more-than-willing partner up for the challenge, Broderick coined the longstanding high-performance guitar giant as the “company that could.”
The results of the collaboration are sophisticated modern riffing machines loaded with the premium and versatile features needed to keep up with the most demanding music produced today.
The Pro Series Signature Chris Broderick Soloist HT7 is a 25.5" scale 7-string guitar featuring a resonant mahogany body with a one-piece through-body maple neck, with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement for rock-solid sustain and stability. Its 12"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is ideal for all playing styles, comfortable for both chunky riffing and soaring leads.
Contemporary guitarists require tonal versatility and punchy clarity to keep pace with the rapid twists and turns of today’s metal. A pair of Broderick-designed custom DiMarzio direct mounted humbucking neck and bridge pickups give you the required clarity, dynamics and punch. The volume control conceals a push/pull switch for coil-splitting, unlocking even more tonal options, while the tone control’s push/pull switch enables the tone circuit for further sound sculpting. Additionally, a mini-toggle killswitch allows for the stuttering effects that have become integral in modern metal. The Jackson Single-String hardtail bridge creates perfect intonation along the entire length of the neck to ensure that complex chords ring true, working in harmony with the Jackson-branded sealed die-cast locking machines for tuning stability that will withstand an aggressive picking hand without shifting.
A brutal beast available in Metallic Blue or Metallic Black with black hardware, the Pro Series Chris Broderick Soloist HT7 also gets an added touch of elegance with a matching reverse 3x4 AT-1 headstock, and single-ply black body and neck binding. Dunlop strap locks also ensure your axe won’t go flying during onstage acrobatics.
- Mahogany Body
- Maple Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, 25.5" scale length with Jumbo Frets
- Custom DiMarzio Chris Broderick pickups with coil tap and tone circuit
- Custom Jackson hardtail bridge, Jackson-branded sealed die-cast locking machines
Get your Metal Chops in order. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Solid Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod:
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: No
- Nut width: 1.875 in. (47.62 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Humbucker
- Bridge: Humbucker
- Brand: DiMarzio
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Kill switch: Yes
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Custom hardtail
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 7-string
- Special features: Body and neck binding
- Accessories: Dunlop straplocks
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.