- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson Pro Series Signature Dave Davidson Warrior WR7 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #K90804 000001000 K90804000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Over the last decade, Boston-based act Revocation has firmly established itself as one of the finest in today's death metal and thrash metal genres. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Pro Series Signature Dave Davidson Warrior WR7 features a Mahogany body, Maple Through-Body neck, Ebony fingerboard, 2 DiMarzio Imperium Pickups, and a recessed Floyd Rose FRT 1000 Tremolo.
Over the last decade, Boston-based act Revocation has firmly established itself as one of the finest in today's death metal and thrash metal genres. Heralded as one of modern metal's elite guitarists, frontman Dave Davidson is also the driving force behind the band as it continues to evolve and challenge conventional metal norms.
Jackson continues its storied history of working with the best in the business with the creation of Davidson's Pro Series Signature Warrior WR7 model, an instrument built for taking creative liberties and running the metal gamut. Davidson's take on Jackson's revered angular shape is in a 7-string form featuring a 25.5" scale length, mahogany body with Distressed Ash top and one-piece
through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint, providing the utmost stability against the rigors and ravages of the road.
The oiled neck back finish allows for smooth playing feel, while its 12-16" compound radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing-more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
To meet Revocation's propensity for building rich, complex chord voicings, Davidson teamed with DiMarzio to create his own signature Imperium pickups, which power this signature Pro Series axe with dynamic tone and punchy clarity. Designed so that all notes ring through, from full-bodied, tight low end while using high gain amps to crystal clear cleans on non-distorted channels, these pickups are also highly responsive to harmonics. This axe also features a single tone control, a single volume control with push/pull coil split for single-coil tone and a three-way toggle switch.
Dive-bomb or flutter at will with the Floyd Rose FRT 1000 series double-locking tremolo bridge system, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing superior string stability, sustain and dynamic tremolo action.
Dark and menacing with its Distressed Ash finish, black body, neck and headstock binding and black hardware, this signature Warrior is primed and ready for battle.
- Mahogany body, Satin finish
- 1-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body, Ebony fingerboard, 12-16" Compound Radius, 24 Jumbo frets
- 2 DiMarzio Dave Davidson Signature Imperium Pickups, 3-Way switch, push-pull coil split
- Jackson Sealed Die-Cast tuners, Floyd Rose FRT 1000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
Dave Davidson of Revocation has proved to be one of the torch bearers on today's metal scene. Get the guitar that inspires his most brutal efforts. Order today.
- Body shape: Other
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C modern
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: 2-way adjustable
- Neck finish: Oiled
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Piranha tooth
- Nut width: 1.875 in. (47.62 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: High output humbucker
- Bridge: High output humbucker
- Brand: DiMarzio
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: push-pull coil split on volume knob
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose FRT 1000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 7-string
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: USA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear