- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson Pro Series Signature Phil Demmel Demmelition Fury PD Electric Guitar
Red Tide Fade
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47820 000001000 L47820000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For more than 15 years, lead guitarist Phil Demmel contributed his hard-hitting, lightning-fast licks to thrash-and-groove metal outfit Machine Head....Click To Read More About This Product
For more than 15 years, lead guitarist Phil Demmel contributed his hard-hitting, lightning-fast licks to thrash-and-groove metal outfit Machine Head. As Demmel forges ahead to his next chapter, he'll be well-armed with the all-new Pro Series Signature Demmelition Fury PD - an affordable no-holds-barred metal axe that can hang with everything Demmel throws its way.
The fearsome Pro Fury PD is loaded with fine features including a mahogany offset body, one-piece through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint, and a 12"-16" compound radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid piranha tooth inlays.
EMG 81 and 60 humbucking pickups provide a detailed intensity of thick mids and big lows with soaring high ends. The 81 bridge pickup cuts through the densest leads, while the 60 neck pickup provides your heaviest playing with harmonic clarity. This axe is also equipped with dual volume knobs, three-way toggle switch,
Floyd Rose Special double-locking bridge system, Dunlop dual-locking strap buttons and Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock. Ready for mayhem, the Pro Fury PD is available in a mesmerizing Red Tide Fade finish. Case sold separately.
- Mahogany body with fade gloss finish
- 1-piece maple neck-thru with laurel fingerboard and compound radius
- Dual EMG humbucking pickups with individual volume controls
- Black hardware includes Floyd Rose tremolo and die-cast tuners
Grab this impressive combination of style and tone. Order today.
- Body shape: Z
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Pro series
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Laurel
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Sharktooth
- Nut width: 1.68 in. (42.67 mm) Floyd Rose locking
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: 60
- Bridge: 81
- Brand: EMG
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.