- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson Scott Ian King V KVT Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J41306 000001000 J41306000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
In a career spanning four decades, veritable thrash godfather Scott Ian has pummeled audiences with his huge sound and formidable chops. Ian not only...Click To Read More About This Product
Striking looks and high-performance appointments.
In a career spanning four decades, veritable thrash godfather Scott Ian has pummeled audiences with his huge sound and formidable chops. Ian not only co-founded New York “Big Four” thrash institution Anthrax, but also helped created and define U.S. metal in the mid-1980s. Anthrax has sold millions of albums and toured the world dozens of times over.
The USA Signature Scott Ian King V KVT features a mahogany body and neck with neck-thru construction, 24.75” scale, 12”-16” compound-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and pearl block inlays, ivoroid neck and headstock binding and traditional Jackson six-in-line headstock. This signature King V’s commanding and distinctive voice is driven by a pair of modern Seymour Duncan pickups—a crisp JB SH-4 humbucking bridge pickup and warm ‘59 SH1N humbucking neck pickup that combine for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output for immaculate cleans and raw, raunchy distortion.
Equipped with a Tone Pros tune-o-matic String-Thru Bridge with Gotoh stop tailpiece and tuners, the Scott Ian signature model is available in an Ivory finish with a white pickguard, set off by chrome hardware. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: V
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss Urethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Custom signature
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss Urethane
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearl block
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: '59 humbucking
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: JB humbucking
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Gotoh
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Signature model
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Experience this signature guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.