- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson SLX LH Left-Handed Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L51564 000002000 L51564000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Engineered specifically for left-handed players, the Soloist SLX LH is a shredder’s dream guitar at an unbeatable value! Use this instrument to tame ...Click To Read More About This Product
Lefty hot-rod electric.
Engineered specifically for left-handed players, the Soloist SLX LH is a shredder’s dream guitar at an unbeatable value! Use this instrument to tame the screaming hordes, secure in the knowledge it will keep up with your rumbling riffs and fleet soloing. Designed for near-effortless playability and titanic sound, this stylish axe will remove any barriers to elevating your music to the next level.
Ergonomically contoured, the basswood body and maple neck-through-body neck with tilt-back headstock create thick tone and a playing experience like no other. Hardy graphite rods reinforce the three-piece neck for robust durability against temperature or humidity shifts while the ultra-fast 12-16” compound radius laurel fingerboard is engineered for comfortable chording and riffing near the nut and bind-free bends as you move up the neck.
Enjoy highly dynamic response and massive sound from the pair of Duncan Designed™ pickups; a biting HB-103B humbucking bridge pickup is matched to a powerful HB-103N humbucking neck pickup for articulate tone, channeled by single volume and tone controls, along with three-way blade switching. The recessed Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo system is expressive and maintains Jackson’s world-famous tuning stability.
The SLX LH is dressed with traditional Jackson style—black hardware, including the knurled dome control knobs and switch tips, pearloid sharkfin fingerboard inlays, the famous Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock and highly durable gloss polyurethane finish. Who said left-handed players need to compromise when it comes to their guitars?
Lefty X factor = fantastic tone, ultra-fast playability and unbelievable value.
- SERIES: X Series
- BODY MATERIAL: Basswood
- BODY FINISH: Satin
- NECK: 1-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- NECK FINISH: Satin Urethane Color Matched
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Dark laurel
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 24
- FRET SIZE: Jumbo
- POSITION INLAYS: Pearloid Sharkfin
- NUT MATERIAL: Floyd Rose® Locking
- NUT WIDTH: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- TUNING MACHINES: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5" (648 mm)
- BRIDGE: Floyd Rose® Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Neck: Duncan Designed™ HB-103N
- Bridge: Duncan Designed™ HB-103
- PICKUP SWITCHING: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- CONTROLS: Master Volume, Master Tone
- CONTROL KNOBS: Dome-Style
- HARDWARE FINISH: Black
- STRINGS: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- PICKGUARD: None
Get the axe with the X-factor and order the SLX today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.