- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson SLX Soloist X Series Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L58295 000001000 L58295000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This X-Series Soloist SLX from Jackson is made for shredding. If fast riffage is your thing, this one has the features guitar players like you are lo...Click To Read More About This Product
An affordable shred-ready guitar from Jackson.
This X-Series Soloist SLX from Jackson is made for shredding. If fast riffage is your thing, this one has the features guitar players like you are looking for. Start with a lightweight basswood body and a one-piece maple neck-thru design with Jackson's Speed Neck profile. 24 jumbo frets on a compound-radius fingerboard make for easy chording and smooth, buzz-free bending on upper frets. The guitar gets a powerful voice from Duncan Designed HB-103 humbuckers, with a smooth alnico version in the neck and a high-output ceramic version in the bridge position. The final touch is a Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo system for stable tuning and smooth, dynamic tremolo action with plenty of sustain. Case sold separately.
- Gloss-finished solid basswood body
- 25.5"-scale maple thru-neck design, 24-fret laurel fingerboard
- Dual Duncan Designed HB-104 humbuckers, 3-way switch
- Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo system, sealed, die-cast tuners
Click or call to order your Jackson SLX Soloist today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Speed neck
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Graphite reinforced
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Laurel
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Sharkfin
- Nut width/material 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Locking
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: HB-103
- Bridge: HB-103
- Brand: Duncan Designed
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose special
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.