- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson Soloist SLX Crackle Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L46175 000002000 L46175000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Built for speed and loaded with purebred Jackson DNA, Jackson’s X Series Soloist SLX models also come with a budget-friendly price tag.Taking style t...Click To Read More About This Product
The right features and feel at the right price.
Built for speed and loaded with purebred Jackson DNA, Jackson’s X Series Soloist SLX models also come with a budget-friendly price tag.
Taking style to molten heights, the newly added Green Crackle and Orange Crackle finishes feature green or orange magma running through the Black finish. The volcanic SLX Crackle also features a basswood body paired with a through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and tilt-back scarf joint headstock. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, its 12"-16" bound compound radius laurel fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out.
Duncan Designed alnico HB-103N (neck) and high-output ceramic HB-103B (bridge) humbucking pickups power this metal beast, which also includes single volume and tone controls, three-way blade switching and a Floyd Rose Special double-locking two-point tremolo bridge system for superior string stability, improved sustain and dynamic tremolo action.
Ready to erupt, the SLX Crackle models are finished off with Jackson sealed die-cast tuners, black hardware and pointed 6-in-line headstock.
- Sleek basswood body in gloss, crackle finish
- 1-piece maple neck-thru design with Soloist profile and compound radius
- Duncan Designed HB-103B and HB-103N pickups
- Black hardware includes Floyd Rose tremolo and locking nut
Grab this amazing value and get jamming. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Soloist
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Laurel
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Sharkfin
- Nut width: 1.68 in. (42.67 mm) Floyd Rose locking
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: HB-103N
- Bridge: HB-103B
- Brand: Duncan Designed
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.