- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson USA Signature Phil Collen PC1 Matte Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J49583 000002000 J49583000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Jackson USA PC-1 Phil Collen is an electric guitar that boasts a quilted maple top and compound-radius flame fretboard to provide visual appeal t...Click To Read More About This Product
This Jackson USA PC1 Signature features a unique Matte finish, Bolt-on Flamed Quartersawn Maple neck, Jackson PC1 Sustainer Driver pickup and 2 DiMarzio pickups, and an Floyd Rose Original double-locking tremolo.
The Jackson USA PC-1 Phil Collen is an electric guitar that boasts a quilted maple top and compound-radius flame fretboard to provide visual appeal that's as captivating as it is original. A double-bladed Sustainer humbucker up front sings it sweet and quiet, while a DiMarzio HS2 in the middle and DiMarzio Super 3 at the bridge dish out that signature Phil Collen chunk and screaming sustain. The Jackson PC-1 has a mahogany body and quartersawn bolt-on maple neck.
Jackson's compound-radius fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. With a more relaxed hand, you'll play better. An original Floyd Rose Original double-locking tremolo and a hardshell case are also included with your PC-1 Phil Collen Guitar.
- Mahogany body, Maple top, Matte finish
- Bolt-on Flamed Quartersawn Maple neck, Maple fingerboard, 24 Jumbo frets
- Pickups are Jackson PC1 Sustainer Driver, DiMarzio HS-2 Single-coil in middle, Super 3 Humbucker in bridge
- Floyd Rose Original double-locking tremolo, Sustainer on/off switch, Harmonic blend switch, intensity knob
The world-class Jackson PC1 is the guitar used by Phil Collen to tour the world - and now it can be yours. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Quilted Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C Modern
- Neck wood: Flamed Quartersawn Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Maple
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HSS
- Neck: Jackson PC1 Sustainer Driver
- Middle: HS-2 DP116 Single-coil
- Bridge: DP-152-F Humbucker
- Brand: DiMarzio
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: "Sustainer on/off switch, Harmonic blend switch, intensity knob"
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose original
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Schaller Straplocks
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.