- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson X Series Dinky Arch Top DKAF7 MS 7-String Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47850 000001000 L47850000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Shred in ergonomic comfort and style with the Jackson X Series Dinky Arch Top DKAF7 MS. A high-performance evolution of the electric guitar, this 7-s...Click To Read More About This Product
Staggered individual saddles and angled headstock help give this multi-scale 7-string incredible intonation.
Shred in ergonomic comfort and style with the Jackson X Series Dinky Arch Top DKAF7 MS. A high-performance evolution of the electric guitar, this 7-string multi-scale model unlocks the possibilities of an instrument by accommodating two scale lengths on one fingerboard, thus improving overall playing comfort while improving tension and intonation.
The DKAF7 MS features a 25.5”-27” multi-scale length, mahogany Dinky body with an arched top, one-piece bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint, 12”-16” compound radius laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and offset dot inlays, Jackson die-cast tuners and 4x3 AT-1 headstock. Dual Jackson uncovered 7-string blade humbucking pickups in the bridge and neck power this metal beast and can be shaped by a three-way toggle switch and single volume and tone controls. To help improve intonation, the guitar has been equipped with Jackson designed individual bridge saddles, staggered to accommodate for the two scale lengths.
The DKAF7 MS electric guitar's one-piece bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement, combined with a scarf joint for an angled back headstock, increases the tension behind the nut eliminating. This eliminates the need for string trees and/or string retainer bars. And, since the bolt-on neck joins the neck to the body of the guitar with screws or bolts, it gives the DKAF7 MS more control, attack and sustain.
- 7-string multi-scale model
- Nickel-plated steel .009-.054 strings
- Offset dot position inlays
- Truss rod adjustment at nut
- Jackson 4x3 AT-1 (4 Over/3 Under) headstock
- Dome-style control knobs
- Black switch tip
- Black hardware
Experience the difference of a multi-scale electric. Order this Jackson today.
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck: 1-piece maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Number of frets: 24
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Position inlays: Offset Dot
- Nut Material: Black plastic
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Tuning machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5" - 27" Multi-Scale (648 mm - 686 mm)
- Bridge: Staggered Individual Saddles
- Neck: Jackson Uncovered 7-String Blade Humbucking
- Bridge: Jackson Uncovered 7-String Blade Humbucking
- Pickup switching
- 3-Position Toggle
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel-plated steel, .009-.054 gauges
- Pickguard: None
- Case: Sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.