- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson X Series King V KVX Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product K58567
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Series King V guitars are Jackson’s most regal shred machines, affordably attired with innovative design elements and modern features that deliver mo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Legendary Jackson King V lineage carries on with the King V KVX
Series King V guitars are Jackson’s most regal shred machines, affordably attired with innovative design elements and modern features that deliver monster tone and ultra-fast playability for the latest generation of shredders.
Built with more than 30 years of Jackson expertise, the King V KVX features a basswood body, through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint and a 12"-16" compound radius rosewood fingerboard that curves more powerfully at the nut for easy chording, and flattens out as it approaches the body for low action bends without fretting out. The bound neck is completed with 24 jumbo frets, pearloid sharkfin inlays, and a traditional Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock.
Covered Jackson active high-output humbucking pickups deliver well-balanced tone with tight bass, chunky mids and stinging highs, and can be manipulated with dome style single volume and tone controls and a black three-way toggle switch. Dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing laser- accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning.
A commanding figure onstage or in the studio, the X Series King V KVX is available in Gloss Black with white body binding and black hardware, or in Snow White with black body binding and black hardware.
- Solid Basswood Body
- 1-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body, Rosewood Fingerboard, 24 Jumbo Frets
- Two Covered Jackson high output humbucking pickups
- Recessed Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo bridge system
Become the next Metal Master to Proudly play the Jackson V. Order today.
- Body shape: V
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Solid Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod:
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Pearloid sharkfin
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: High output humbucker
- Bridge: High output humbucker
- Brand: Jackson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose Special double locking 2-point tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.