- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson X Series King V KVX Electric Guitar
- Product L51636
X Series King V guitars are Jackson's most regal shred machines, affordably attired with innovative design elements and modern features that deliver ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Monster tone and ultra-fast playability.
X Series King V guitars are Jackson's most regal shred machines, affordably attired with innovative design elements and modern features that deliver monster tone and ultra-fast playability for the latest generation of shredders.
Built with nearly 40 years of Jackson expertise, the King V KVX features a basswood body, through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint for great playing comfort. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkin inlays, the 12"- 16" compound radius bound laurel fingerboard curves more powerfully at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the body for low action bends without fretting out.
Covered Jackson active high-output humbucking pickups deliver well-balanced tone with tight bass, glassy mids and crunchy highs, and can be manipulated with dome style single volume and tone controls and a black three-way toggle switch. Dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo bridge system, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning. Case sold separately.
Jump on this high-speed train to Jacksonville. Order today.
- Body shape: V
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Painted
- Material: Laurel
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Sharkfin
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: High-Output Humbucking
- Bridge: High-Output Humbucking
- Brand: Jackson
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia