- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson X Series Signature Scott Ian King V KVXT Electric Guitar
Candy Apple Red
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47712 000001000 L47712000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A co-founder of New York “Big Four” thrash metal institution Anthrax, guitarist Scott Ian has pummeled audiences with his huge sound and formidable c...Click To Read More About This Product
Impressive style with a versatile voice.
A co-founder of New York “Big Four” thrash metal institution Anthrax, guitarist Scott Ian has pummeled audiences with his huge sound and formidable chops for close to four decades.
Experience the veritable thrash godfather’s signature tone with the X Series Scott Ian King V KVXT, offering a 24.75” scale length, mahogany body, through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint. The 12”-16” compound radius laurel fingerboard features 22 jumbo frets and pearloid block inlays.
Its versatile voice is powered by a pair of Duncan Designed humbucking pickups— a biting HB-103B humbucking bridge pickup is matched to a powerful HB-103N humbucking neck pickup for articulate tone.
This signature axe also features a Jackson compensated and adjustable TOM-style bridge with anchored tailpiece, Jackson die-cast tuners and pointed 6-in-line-headstock.
The KVXT is available in Candy Apple Red with a 3-ply white/black/white pickguard, chrome hardware, black dome-style single volume and tone controls and a black three-way toggle switch. Case sold separately.
- Mahogany body with gloss finish
- 1-piece maple neck-thru with laurel fingerboard and compound radius
- Dual Seymour Duncan humbucking pickups with volume and tone controls
- Chrome hardware includes Jackson tune-o-matic bridge and die-cast tuners
Grab this signature combination of style and tone. Order today.
- Body shape: V
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Pro series
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Laurel
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid block
- Nut width: 1.68 in. (42.67 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: HB-103N
- Bridge: HB-103B
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.