- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson X Series Soloist SL5X FSR Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L47827 000001000 L47827000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The all-new Jackson X Series Soloist SL5X model is loaded with all the player-centric features desired by today's fastest shredders. The first of i...Click To Read More About This Product
Designed for speed in a stunning finish.
The all-new Jackson X Series Soloist SL5X model is loaded with all the player-centric features desired by today's fastest shredders.
The first of its kind in the Jackson lineup, the SL5X features an HSH pickup configuration with Duncan DesignedHB-103 bridge and neck humbucking pickups and a Duncan Designed HR-101M Hot Rails middle pickup, giving this beast its potent bite. Tone can be dialed in with five-way blade switching and single volume and tone controls, while a Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo bridge system provides superior string stability, extended sustain and dynamic tremolo action.
Affordably priced, the SL5X also features a poplar body coupled with a through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint headstock. Hosting 24 jumbo frets, its 12"-16" bound compound radius laurel fingerboard with pearloid sharkfin inlays curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out.
Ergonomic and stylish, the SL5X is offered in stunning Burst finishes with black hardware and a Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock. Case sold separately.
- Poplar body with gloss finish
- 1-piece maple thru neck with Laurel fretboard and shark-fin inlays
- HSH configuration Seymour Duncan pickups and 5-way switch
- Black hardware includes Floyd Rose tremolo and die-cast tuners
Order this amazing Jackson and own the stage.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Poplar
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: X series
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Laurel
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Sharkfin
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Locking
- Configuration: HSH
- Neck: HR-103N
- Middle: HR-101 Hot Rails
- Bridge: HB-103B
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.