- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson X Series Soloist SLAT7 7-String Multi-Scale Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L51554 000001000 L51554000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Shred in ergonomic comfort and style with the Jackson X Series Soloist Archtop SLAT7 MS. A high-performance evolution of the electric guitar, this 7-...Click To Read More About This Product
A high-performance evolution of the electric guitar.
Shred in ergonomic comfort and style with the Jackson X Series Soloist Archtop SLAT7 MS. A high-performance evolution of the electric guitar, this 7-string multi-scale model unlocks the possibilities of an instrument by accommodating two scale lengths on one fingerboard, thus improving overall playing comfort while improving tension and intonation.
The SLAT7 MS features an arched top basswood body with a one-piece maple neck and scarf joint reinforced with two graphite rods for maximum neck stability, 12-16" compound radius laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets, single-ply bound neck and Jackson 4x3 AT1 headstock with Jackson die-cast tuners.
Chosen specifically for their complementary sound, a pair of modern EMG 808 humbucking pickups drives this guitar's versatile sound, combining for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output for pristine cleans and snarling distortion. Single volume and tone controls shape the pickups' output, which can be further refined with the three-way toggle switch for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life. To help improve intonation, the guitar has been equipped with Jackson designed individual bridge saddles, staggered to accommodate for the two scale lengths. Case sold separately.
Jump on this high-speed train to Jacksonville. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: Multi-scale
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Laurel
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Side position markers
- Nut width: 1.875 in. (47.62 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: EMG 808
- Bridge: EMG 808
- Brand: EMG
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Staggered Individual Saddles
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 7-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.