- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jasmine JC-23 3/4 Size Classical Guitar
- Write a Review
- J00107 000001000 J00107000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Jasmine JC-23 is a 3/4-size classical guitar that offers great nylon-string sound in a package that's just the right size for developing players ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ideal size for aspiring classical guitarists with smaller hands or for travelling.
The Jasmine JC-23 is a 3/4-size classical guitar that offers great nylon-string sound in a package that's just the right size for developing players (especially younger ones or people with smaller fingers) or anyone looking for a great-sounding, easy-playing guitar. The JC-23 features a select spruce top with Jasmine's Advanced Classical Bracing, and sapele back and sides for superior tone. The slim satin-finished neck and short 23-3/8" scale length provide smooth, comfortable feel and excellent playability that will have you playing for hours.
Other great features include a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, a beautiful mosaic rosette and a gloss-finished top.
Case sold separately.
Spruce top with Jasmine Advanced Classical Bracing
Sapele back and sides
Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
Slim satin-finished neck
23-3/8" scale length
Synthetic bone nut and saddle
Gloss Natural top
Case sold separately
Order this budget-friendly entry-level classical guitar now.
Bracing: Jasmine Advanced Classical Bracing
Back and sides: Sapele
Body Finish: Gloss Top, Satin Back and Sides
Scale Length: 23.375" (594mm)
Neck Finish: Satin
Fingerboard Radius: Flat
Number of Frets: 19
Position Inlays: N/A
Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1-7/8" (47.5mm)
Saddle: Synthetic Bone
Bridge Pins: N/A
Special Electronics: N/A
Machine Heads: Chrome Classical with White Buttons
Strings: Normal Tension Nylon
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.